Frequently Asked Questions
Architectural Review Board
- Can I pay my tickets online?
- I just received my Appearance/Pre-Trail Conference letter from the Court and I cannot appear at the scheduled time. Can I change the date?
- How many points will I receive if I plead guilty to or am convicted of my moving violation? What if I do not have a license in the State of New York?
- What is a Supporting Depositon?
- How to Enter a Not Guilty Plea?
- My whole street is on septic and there is no Town Sewer available. Is there anything that can be done?
- My home is on septic, yet my tax bill shows that I pay Westchester County Sewer Tax. Can I have my property withdrawn from the sewer district?
- Can I have my property removed from a flood zone?
- Can I be reimbursed for the maintenance and pump-out of my septic system?
- I am having trouble with my telephone service. How do I contact Verizon?
Zoning Board of Appeals
- In cases where a variance is sought for a construction project, what supporting evidence must I submit to describe the project?
- If I am seeking a zoning variance, should I present evidence of support from my neighbors?
- How can I best prepare myself for an appearance before the zoning board?
- Do I need an attorney to present my case to the board?
- What is the application fee?