Holidays: Offices are closed. Please refer to the current year's recycling calendar for specific holiday dates.
The DPW office is the central contact point for residents calling with requests for service (such as roadway repairs, street lighting/signs, trees, sewers and sidewalks). The office will ensure that your request is given to the appropriate DPW foreman who schedules the work.
The office also coordinates the issuance of permits for Street Openings and Compost Facility Dumping.
- Equipment Maintenance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Organic Yard Waste
- Sanitation & Recycling
- 2016 Recycling Calendar
- Automated Sanitation - Automated Side Loader
- Automated Sanitation - Wheeled Garbage Can
- Automated Sanitation Collection - Phase 1 Routes
- Automated Sanitation Collection - Phase 2 Routes
- Automated Sanitation Collection - Program Do's and Don'ts
- Garbage Collection Schedule
- Town's Recycling Guidelines
- Street Lighting
Monday - Friday (Except Holidays):
- Winter Hours (Labor Day through Memorial Day): 9 am - 5 pm
- Summer Hours (Memorial Day through Labor Day): 9 am - 4 pm
DPW Office: 914-670-3100
DPW Office: 914-835-2387
For off-hour emergencies only: 914-967-5110
1 Heineman PlaceHarrison, NY 10528