Paying by Credit Card ?
Instant Payment Network
PLEASE NOTE CREDIT CARD AND E-CHECK PAYMENTS FOR 2016 Town 1st HALF TAXES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER 5PM, Monday February 29, 2016
The Town/Village of Harrison is pleased to add an additional payment option for residents interested in using their credit cards to pay their tax bill. Paymentus Corporation is a third party automated payment service that accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card or electronic check.*
- You can pay your bill right away, any time any day, 24 x 7.
- Paymentus will charge a service fee for each transaction.
How do I access this Service?
Residents should be ready with:
- The numeric account number (located at the top of your tax bill)
- Your credit card or checking account routing an account numbers.
To access the service, either:
- Call toll free 1-877-565-3801
- Click on the Paymentus logo above or click here and go to the secure third party website at Paymentus Corporation.
*A convenience fee of 2.75% will apply to credit and debit card transactions and a flat fee of $1.95 will apply to electronic check transactions.
Why is there a Service Fee ?
Paymentus charges a fee to use their service. The fee covers payment handling and processing charges.
Is the Town/Village of Harrison getting any part of the fee?
The Town/Village of Harrison does NOT receive any part of the service fee.
Paymentus is an independent company providing a service for the Town/Village of Harrison.
Please note: You will not be able to make online tax payments past the due date. If your account is delinquent and subject to penalty, you will need to come in to the office located at:
1 Heineman Pl
Harrison, NY 10528
For more information call the Tax Office 914-670-3040