The Highway staff is responsible for the paving, maintenance and repair of all Town roads; the care and maintenance of sidewalks, sewer lines, and storm drains. Snow removal, seasonal curbside leaf pick-up, and the monthly collection of cut and tied brush are also the responsibility of the Highway Division. The care and removal of Town trees and maintenance of Town owned parking lots (resurfacing, sweeping and snow plowing as needed) are also the responsibility of this department.
News & Announcements
- Anderson Hill Road by Century Ridge - Con Ed Gas Main Project
- Town/Village Board Budget Work Session will be held on Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 9:00 AM in the Municipal Building.
- Town/Village Board Work Session RE: Harrison Parking Authority will be held on Thursday, October 27, 2016 in the Municpal Building following the Police Commissioners Meeting
- Police Commissioners Meeting Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 5:30 PM in the Municipal Building. Meeting will immediately adjourn to Executive Session for personnel matter.
- Town/Village Board Meeting, Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.