The Sanitation staff is responsible for collection of garbage, recycling, bulk trash and organic yard waste that is bagged in brown paper bags. Garbage is collected twice a week and recycling is collected once a week. Bagged organic yard waste (up to ten bags) is picked up on the resident's last garbage collection day of the week (either Thursday or Friday).
Bulk trash is collected on Wednesday's. An appointment must be scheduled with the Sanitation Dispatcher when disposing of any item that is metal, electronics, or appliances. All other non-restricted household items can be left curbside without scheduling an appointment. Bulk trash should be placed curbside no earlier then 5 pm on Tuesday night and no later then 6 am on the Wednesday collection day. Bulk trash collection is suspended during a Holiday week.
All Sanitation collections are curb side only. There are no "back door" pickups.
To obtain a copy of the Town's recycling guidelines click here, or call 670-3100.
|Angelo DelBorgo||General Foreman||914-670-3209|
- 2015 Recycling Calendar
- Automated Sanitation - Automated Side Loader
- Automated Sanitation - Wheeled Garbage Can
- Automated Sanitation Collection - Phase 1 Routes
- Automated Sanitation Collection - Phase 2 Routes
- Automated Sanitation Collection - Program Do's and Don'ts
- Garbage Collection Schedule
- Town's Recycling Guidelines
Monday - Friday (Except Holidays)
6 am - 2:30 pm
Sanitation Dispatcher: 914-670-3200
Sanitation Foreman: 914-670-3209