The Street Lighting Division maintains street lighting on all roadways, parking areas and parks in the Town of Harrison.
The majority of requests for street light repairs are given to this division from our local police department. When calling in a request to repair a street light, please have the street pole ID number available at the time of your call.
News & Announcements
- February Sanitation Schedule Change
- Brightview Senior Living Presentation from January 28, 2016 Town Board Meeting
- Public Hearing Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 7:30 PM in the Municipal Building
- Town/Village Board Meeting, Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
- Mobile Shredder for Residents - March 26, 2016 from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM