The Street Lighting Division maintains street lighting on all roadways, parking areas and parks in the Town of Harrison.
The majority of requests for street light repairs are given to this division from our local police department. When calling in a request to repair a street light, please have the street pole ID number available at the time of your call.
News & Announcements
- Kenilworth Bridge Now Open
- Town/Village Board Budget Work Session will be held on Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 9:00 AM in the Municipal Building.
- Town/Village Board Work Session RE: Harrison Parking Authority will be held on Thursday, October 27, 2016 in the Municpal Building following the Police Commissioners Meeting
- Police Commissioners Meeting Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 5:30 PM in the Municipal Building. Meeting will immediately adjourn to Executive Session for personnel matter.
- Town/Village Board Meeting, Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.