A couple who intends to be married in New York State must apply in person for a marriage license to the Town Clerk.
The following documents are required:
1. Original Birth Certificate in the English language
2. Photo I.D. such as a Driver’s License showing current address
3. Social Security Cards
4. Current Passport showing signature
5. Certified copy of 1 or more divorces in the English language
6. License Fee of $40.00 payable by cash or check
Please call the Town Clerk’s office at 914-670-3030 to schedule an appointment.
Marriage License Details (Getting Married in New York State) www.health.ny.gov/publications/4210/
Your Marriage License is valid 24 hours after being issued and remains valid for 60 days.
The Town Clerk is empowered to perform wedding ceremonies within the limits of the Town/Village of Harrison.